Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The day of the first swim lessons...


Yesterday was No.1 and No.2's first swim lessons of Summer '09. This was the only picture I got before No.3 bolted knee deep into the water fully clothed. I'm not sure how I'm going to adequately keep her entertained during their lessons.

No.2 was very excited for swim lessons to begin. No.1 was a little anxious. He's afraid of the deep end where he can't touch the bottom of the pool. Last year he jumped off the diving board several times, so I'm not sure where the anxiety is coming from - (couldn't be his parents putting too much pressure on him).

I'll try to get some more pictures at a subsequent lesson (and maybe be lucky enough to catch one of No.1's male, twenty-something instructors in the background - oops! did I really say that!).



No comments:

Post a Comment